Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting a Lottery application, entrants are applying to enter a Lottery to win a minimum of two seats on board the Santa Flights 2019 from Shannon Airport, Shannon, County Clare.
Santa Flight Seat Lottery (the “Lottery”)
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully as they are the legal terms which you agree to abide by when you enter this Lottery. A failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the Lottery and, if applicable, forfeiture of the promotion. The Lottery is being promoted by Shannon Airport Authority Designated Activity Company (SAA). Entries will be submitted via the website www.eventmaster.ie
2. The minimum entry is for the allocation of two seats.
3. The cost of entry is €1.50 plus booking charge. SAA will donate all profits raised from the Lottery to the Shannon Group 2019 nominated charities - Limerick Suicide Watch and the Irish Cancer Society.
4. All entries received before midnight on 1st November will be entered in the Lottery for seats. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. SAA will try to facilitate entrants on their day of choice. If this date is fully booked or oversubscribed, SAA will make reasonable efforts to offer an alternative date, subject to availability. SAA is not obliged to provide flights on an entrants preferred date if the flights are not available.
6. The lead entrants must be over 18 years of age. Any persons under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a person over 18 years of age. Each Entrant must specify their ages when entering. On the date of flight, Entrants may be refused boarding if sufficient evidence of age is not produced when requested (a driver’s licence or passport will be required to evidence age).
7. Infants under 2 on 30th November 2019 will travel as lap passengers. Each infant must be accompanied by an adult passenger.
8. Bookings are limited to a total of 6 passengers. (Max. 2 adults per booking)
9. Passengers should indicate at application time if any of their party is a person with restricted mobility (PRM). All PRM passengers must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
10. Entrants selected from the Lottery, will receive an SMS requesting confirmation of acceptance of the offer of seats on board a Santa Flight. Entrants will have limited time to accept this offer. SAA shall not be responsible in the event an entrant does not receive the SMS.
11. Once seats have been booked, changes to passenger names and D.O.B will be facilitated on the online booking platform only until 21st November 2019.
12. If the offer of seats is not accepted within the specified time period, the offer will be withdrawn, and the seats will then be re-allocated.
13. Should SAA be unable to contact an entrant, or should the entrant be unable to accept the seat, or not accept it within the specified time, SAA reserves the right to allocate the seat(s) to alternative entrants, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
14. Events may occur that render the draw itself or the awarding of the seats impossible due to reasons beyond the control of SAA and accordingly SAA reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to SAA as a result thereof.
15. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
16. SAA reserves the right to refuse to allocate flights to an entrant who SAA decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the terms and conditions, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Lottery or won using fraudulent means
17. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
18. By participating, entrants grant SAA exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with Santa Flights 2019 and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. In addition to the terms and conditions of the draw entrants are bound by all Airport rules and regulations, details of which are available on www.shannonairport.ie
By submitting your Lottery application, we will add your name to our database. From time to time we would like to contact you with news, offers and information about products and services of interest to you. Please tick the box below to indicate that you agree to receive news, offers & information from Shannon Group companies.