• Prizes are as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
• Prizes are not transferable.
• Competition entrants must be 18 years of age and over.
• Competition entries must be entered on the platform used for the promotion.
• Shannon Airport is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of any element of the prize or for any inability of the prize winner to take up the prize.
• The winner will be selected at random from the qualifying entries.
• Shannon Airport’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Neither Shannon Airport nor its suppliers accept any responsibility whatsoever for any death, injury or other damage, loss, expense or liability arising as a result of taking a prize. Shannon Airport has no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in any Shannon Airport competition or any of the prizes rewarded.
• Entry to a competition shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of Shannon Airport’s terms and conditions.
• Prizes are subject to availability and in the event of unforeseen circumstances Shannon Airport reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equal value.
• Shannon Airport competitions are not open to employees (either staff or contractors) of Shannon Group plc or any of its subsidiary companies.
• Participation in any Shannon Airport competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised.
•Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
•Shannon Airport reserves the right to change prize details without notice and all prizes, including holiday travel dates, are subject to availability.
•Shannon Airport reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
•Shannon Airport does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, or otherwise which may result in entries being lost or not properly registered or recorded and contestants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any such problems.
•Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner's name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such reasonable related promotional activities as Shannon Airport may require.
• Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law.