If you have reduced mobility and would like to book your parking online for Shannon Airport, we have the perfect solution for you – book your spot in long-stay parking but park in the designated disability spaces right across the road from the main airport.
Here’s how Reduced Mobility Parking at Shannon Airport works
- Before your trip, simply pre-book parking in Long Stay or Park4Less Car Park here and print the booking confirmation.
- On arrival at the Airport, go to the Short Stay Car Park and enter the car park by pressing the button for a ticket.
- Then park in the designated disabled parking spaces beside the set-down area.
- On your return, call to the Airport Services Desk located in the Departures Check In Hall.
- Show your booking confirmation and your valid disabled parking badge, and our customer service team will help you exit from the car park.
- Drive home safely!
How to find us
If you're using Sat Nav or Electronic maps, enter the postcode V14 EE06 to get to the Airport. After that, you can just follow the signs for the short term Car Park. When you arrive, take a ticket and find your nearest available space. You’ll see the main entrance just across the road.
Get in touch
If you have any queries or question before you travel, we’d love to hear from you.
Contact us at Shannon Airport PRM email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call at +353 87 3373401