At Shannon, you’ll find long stay parking is only a two-minute walk to the main airport and check-in, making sure your journey is off to a relaxed, hassle-free start when you just drive and arrive at our car parks. That means you won’t need to take any shuttle buses or wait around for a lift to the main airport because you’ll have already arrived!
Why long-stay parking at Shannon Airport?
- Just a two minute stroll to check-in
- Excellent value and online booking
- Safe and secure under airport police monitoring and supervision
- Flexible so you can book online before you travel or pay on departure
How to find us
As you approach the airport (Eircode V14 EE06) , keep an eye out for the Car Park signs, then follow the signposts for your chosen car park. And remember that each parking aisle is designated A, B, C, D etc. so don't forget to make a note of where you parked your car!
Long Stay - Drive Up Rates
Our cheapest rates for long stay car parking are available when you Pre-Book Online here. But if you don't have time to book online in advance you'll find our Long Stay drive up rates below.
We operate a peak and off peak pricing structure in our car parks for drive up traffic.
Peak Period Long Stay parking charges including 23% VAT
- 1 day - €11
- 2 days - €22
- 3 days - €33
- 4 days - €44
- 5/6/7 days - €55
- 8 days - €66
- 9 days - €77
- 10 days - €88
- 11 days - €99
- 12/13/14 days - €110
- 15 days - €121
- 16 days - €132
- 17 days - €143
- 18 days -€154
- 19/20/21 days - €165
- Additional days thereafter are charged at €11 per day
Off Peak Period Long Stay parking charges including 23% VAT
- 1 day - €9.50
- 2 days - €19
- 3 days - €28.50
- 4 days - €38
- 5/6/7 days - €47.50
- 8 days - €57
- 9 days - €66.50
- 10 days - €76
- 11 days - €85.50
- 12/13/14 days - €95
- 15 days - €104.50
- 16 days - €114
- 17 days - €123.50
- 18 days -€133
- 19/20/21 days - €142.50
- Additional days thereafter are charged at €9.50 per day
Get in touch
If you have any queries or question before you travel, we’d love to hear from you.
Call us at Shannon Airport on +353 61 712000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-booking Terms & Conditions
We know what its like to feel that pre-travel stress but some simple tips to help you prepare, can make your journey even easier!
Here are some of our top travel tips to help you on your way!
- Passport: Check your passport is in date a few months in advance of your trip.
- Travel Documents: Make sure you have all your important travel documentation e.g driving license, hotel confirmations, boarding pass,visas.
- Chargers: There is nothing worse than arriving to your country of destination to realise the battery in your phone has run out. Set a reminder to pack your chargers and if you are running low you can avail of charging stations, usb and plug points at Shannon Airport.
- Packing: Checking the weather at your destination will always help you to choose what kind of clothing to pack. Top tip: Weigh your packed bag before you leave for the airport!
- Route to the airport: Check traffic alerts for any potential delays and always allow extra time when travelling to the airport.
- Parking: Pre-book your parking online at Shannon Airport to make arriving even easier and to avail of the best rates.
- Time: Always give yourself time to relax at the airport ahead of your flight. Allowing an extra hour gives you a chances to get a bite to eat at our restaurants, pick up some last minute travel essentials or gifts at Duty Free or unwind in our Executive Lounge. Pre book our lounges here.
- Most importantly, enjoy your trip!