At Shannon Airport we are proud to have electric car charging points located near the Long Term & Short Term car parks. The new airport EV Hub chargers are located along the approach road on the left hand side near the car hire drop off area.
Electric Car Charging for Your Convenience at Shannon Airport
We are in the process of installing multiple charging stations at the airport and in the wider Shannon Airport Campus to provide our customers with the best car charging experience.
Location of charging points
There is currently 1 (150kwh) charging unit active at the airport.
Four additional charging units of (150kwh) are expected to be installed in April 2023.
The charging units are located on the left hand side of the airport approach road as you drive towards long term and short term car parks, next to the door of the car hire drop off areas infront of the main terminal building.
Four public charging points are located in the Shannon Airport Campus at Starbucks, Cafe Solo and Universal House.
How to use them
Once you have located an available charging space, plug in your car and use the Plugsurfing App on Apple or Android to access unlimited charging.
The chargers are operated and managed by EC Charging:
How to Use EV Chargers:
1. Register on the app and add a payment method
2. Plug the connector into your car to commence charging
3. Follow the instructions on the charger screen
4. End charging session by the app
Contact EC Charging Technical Support:
Phone Number: +353 1 4604358
* We cannot guarantee the availability of our car charging spaces as they are subject to customer demand.
* Users are required to supply their own charging cables.