Online Parking Procedure for Reduced Mobility Customers :
- Customers with reduced mobility who wish to avail of online parking in either the Long Term or Park4Less Car Park can pre-book parking as normal on www.shannonairport.ie and print the booking confirmation.
- On arrival at the Airport you should proceed to the Short Term Car Park and enter the car park by pressing for a ticket. You can park in the designated disabled parking spaces located adjacent to the set down area.
- On your return you should call to the Car Park Customer Service Office located in the Arrivals Concourse.
- On production of your booking confirmation and your valid disabled parking badge, car park staff will facilitate your exit from the car park.
- Passenger with reduced mobility who are dropping off or picking up can avail of up one hour free parking. To avail of this please present
your entry ticket and Blue Badge at the Car Park Customer Service office.
For Shannon Airport Car Park queries please contact: +353 61 712000