Under the Agriculture General Aviation Preclearance Programme, it is now possible for commercial aircraft to fly direct to any U.S. airport after pre-clearing at Shannon. Shannon Airport is the first airport in the world, outside of the Americas, to offer Full US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) preclearance facilities to airlines travelling to the USA.
Your passengers can pre-clear all formalities for US Immigration, Customs and Agriculture here at Shannon, making their journey to the USA faster and easier. With dedicated facilities for Commercial, Technical Transit and Business jet operations, your arrival in the USA will be seamless.
How your Airline Benefits
- Can land at any airport in the USA and use domestic terminals on arrival, thus reducing costs.
- Will avoid congestion and delays at international terminals and maximise aircraft utilisation.
- Develop and create new routing opportunities and airline partners.
- Reduce connecting time for your passengers for onward travel within the USA.
- Secure and efficient entry process to the USA.
If you would like to develop a direct route from Ireland to the U.S.A, or a one stop connection via Shannon, please contact our Aviation Development Team.
You will find information on U.S. Pre-Clearance facilities for private aircraft here.