Shannon Airport is the first airport in the world, outside of
the Americas, to offer Full US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) preclearance facilities to airlines travelling to the USA.
With this new facility your airline can
land at any airport you choose in the USA. It allows you and
your passengers to pre-clear all formalities for US Immigration, Customs and Agriculture.
With dedicated facilities for all Commercial, Technical Transit and Business
jet operations, your arrival in the USA will be effortless and seamless when you
use Shannon Airport.
The cost to your airline for using this facility is €10.50 per departing passenger.
- Land at any airport and use domestic terminals on
arrival, thus reducing your costs.
- Avoid congestion and delays at international
terminals - maximising aircraft utilisation.
- Develop and create new routing opportunities and
- Reduce connecting time for your passengers for onward
travel within the USA.
- Secure and efficient entry process to the USA.
- They arrive as domestic passengers - faster process
through airport terminals.
- No changing terminals from international to domestic
for connecting passengers.
- Shorter connecting times mean passengers reach
their final destination earlier.
- Bagggage checked to the final destination - no pick