Santa Flight Details
Bookings are now closed for the Santa flights. Please note the details below for your upcoming flight should you have a reservation.
Each flight will be approx. 40 minutes long. For anyone who hasn't quite finished Christmas shopping please note that you can buy Duty Paid goods in the Loop prior to departure.
Please take a quick read of our Terms & Conditions before you travel.
1. Standard Ryanair conditions apply
2. Standard Airport Security requirements apply. To minimise queuing time at security please ensure that you do not bring any Liquids, aerosols, or any prohibited articles on board. Please avoid bringing through childrens' buggys.
3. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult (a ratio of at least 1 adult for 3 children applies).
4. While every effort will be made to accommodate your flight preference, please be aware that this may not be possible and therefore the next available slot will be offered.
5. Please present at check-in 1 hour before your expected departure time. Check in will close 40 minutes prior to the published departure time.
6. Shannon Airport parking charges will apply
7. Persons requiring assistance to board the aircraft, pregnant ladies, passengers requiring oxygen etc. need to contact the helpdesk on 061712093 directly to confirm arrangements as standard airline restrictions apply. The number of infants/passengers requiring travel chairs or harnesses is limited to 2 per flight unless you bring your own harness.
8. Please be on time as we have 6 flights daily and are not in a position to facilitate changes once confirmed. Equally with significant interest expected for this unique Christmas experience once you have booked please make sure you do turn up as others may have been disappointed in not securing your seat.
9. By submitting your application form, we will add your name to our database for latest news and offers from Shannon Airport.
10. All passengers must bring photo I.D.
Merry Christmas from all of us at Shannon Airport.