Terms and Conditions governing the competition
- The competition is open from 10:00 on Thursday 11th April to 23:59 on Friday 17th May 2013.
- The prize package is as follows: A trip for two people to Faro including: two return economy class tickets inclusive of all airport taxes flying with Aer Lingus. 2 weeks free car parking, executive lounge access for 2 people and a €100 shopping voucher for 'The Loop at Shannon'.
- Accommodation and insurance is not included.
- The flights are subject to availability at the time of booking and are only valid for travel from Shannon Airport to Faro between May and September 2013.
- No cash alternatives shall apply.
- Promotion is open to entrants aged 18 years or over (proof of entrant’s age may be required). SAA employees and those of any of its associated companies, employees of any agencies associated with this promotion and the owners and employees of participating outlets/premises are not eligible to enter.
- Entry into the promotion shall be deemed to be full and unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of the promotion. Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions may result in disqualification from the competition and forfeiture of the prize. All participation instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per subscriber shall be accepted.
- One winner will be selected at random on 21st May 2013. The prize winner shall be notified by telephone, email or post, within 7 working days.
- An official prize giving presentation shall be arranged for Shannon Airport.
- The name and presentation photo of the winner shall be posted on the Shannon Airport website.
SAA respects your privacy rights. By participating in the Promotion you consent to the processing of your personal data as described above. Unless you have given your consent for additional uses of your information, SAA will only make use of and process the personal data you have provided to SAA to that extent and for the time necessary to run this Promotion and as set out above in the above terms and conditions. For the above purpose your personal data may be disclosed to our service providers, agents, regulatory bodies and to our auditors. However SAA will not otherwise transfer your personal data to any third party or use/process your personal data for any other purposes unless you have given your consent to this.